Friday, October 21

Kiting


Went power kiting with Bethany, my oldest sister, on Tuesday today. Utter madness. My biggest jump ever: 8 feet. Ache ache ache ache ache since Tuesday and now more aches. She bought a new kite to rival my 6.5 metres of blue power. Hers is a machine built for lift. I was testing it, mountain boarding (being pulled along by the kite), and succeeded in getting lifted off the ground, mountain board detaching itself from me, and slamming on my back into a huge puddle, getting dragged through with the kite still going. I gave the dog walkers something to laugh at.

I made a video, anyone know where I can host it for free?

All I can offer you at the moment is a photo:

help!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"anyone know where I can host it for free?"

You could try https://upload.video.google.com/

13.12.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home