Saturday, December 3

Tags

Phew, I've finally sorted out a system of categorising blog posts. I have no shame in my geekiness. It takes a few minutes to set-up a tag, so I'll do it as I go along. (At the moment here are only three.) If you want to see all posts on a subject, e.g. 'books', just click on the subjct on the menu to the right, under the 'TAGS' sub-menu.

The 'technorati tags' thing that will now appear at the end of each blog post is a related system of linking blogs together. An example: if I tag something 'politics', the post will be sent to technorati, who will make this publically identifiable with the tag 'politics', and people interested in politics are more likely to stumble across the post.

Ohhhh the neatness, the sheer ORDER of it all.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home